R1200 GSA LC (9/2015 and on)
A precisely machined extension plate that can quickly be bolted to the side stand eliminates the risk of your GS getting bogged down and tipping over.
- Safe support for the machine on all surfaces.
- Compensates for the leaning angle of the motorcycle.
- Surface area increased by more than 100%.
- 8 mm (0.31")- thick Dural aluminum.
- With external machined teeth for easy fold out.
- Rustproof anodized black aluminum billet.
- Rust protection for the original stand plate.
- Cut-out for original foot lined with vibration-absorbing foam rubber.
- CNC machined.
- Supplied with Stainless Steel TORX fasteners (T25)
- Easy to fit.
- Made in Germany.
Tip: It's important that you use some thread locking fluid on the screws. If you do not, the screws might loosen and the side stand plate could fall off.
Important fitment information: This LOW version of the side stand enlarger fits the R 1200 GS-LC Adventure after production date 9/2015.